Located on the lower level near Sport Chek, Lansdowne Place Customer Service is here to help!
- Lansdowne Place Mall Wide Gift Cards are redeemable at mall stores & services
- Peterborough Bus Transit Passes (available for purchase with cash or Interac only)
- Information / Directions / Assistance
- Lost & Found
- Gift Wrapping
- Mall Paging (for emergencies only)
- Fax/Photocopy Service
Toddler Stroller Requirements (single & double)
- Reserved for toddlers not exceeding 42" in height.
- Reserved for individuals who require an assisted device and do not exceed the maximum weight limit of 250 lbs.
All equipment loans are free; however, customers must leave a valid piece of government issued photo ID as a deposit. Equipment listed above are loaned on a first come, first serve basis. We cannot guarantee at any time that equipment will be available for use and therefore encourage customers who are unable to enjoy the shopping centre without the use of a stroller/walker or wheelchair to bring their own. Lansdowne Place reserves the right to deny customers equipment loans if they do not meet the requirements listed above or if fail to comply with our rules & regulations they agree to when they borrow the equipment.
- Mall Directories located at entrance 1, 2 & 5
- Pay phones located at entrance 1, 2, 3 & 5
- ATMs located at entrance 1 and the food court (near the washrooms)
- 24 hour on-site security with close circuit television surveillance, crime prevention and intervention and emergency medical assistance
- Bus Stop located at entrance 1 and Real Canadian Superstore entrance
- Customer Service Assistance Line available at Pay Phones located at entrance 5 & 1
- Mailbox located at entrance 2
- Purolator Drop Box at entrance 4
Family washrooms are private and comfortable for little ones and their parents/caregivers. Located adjacent to the food court and near entrance 4.
Lansdowne Place is proud to be a breast feeding friendly environment. In addition to comfortable seating throughout the mall, a Nursing Room equipped with a baby change station, microwave, soft seating and a child mind area is available at entrance 3
Our first rate security team is onsite 24 hours a day providing customer assistance, exterior patrol, crime prevention & intervention and emergency assistance.
Code of Conduct – Click here to download PDF
Contact Security through our Customer Service Kiosk at 705.748.2961.
Pay telephones are located at all major entrances as well as in the Real Canadian Superstore entrances.
Free Customer Service Assistance line available at pay phones located at enrances 1 & 5.
Bus stops located at entrance 1 & 2
Bike racks available near all mall entrances 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
Peterborough Transit Bus Passes are available for purchase using cash or Interac at Customer Service
Transit Schedules are available at Customer Service or online at http://www.peterborough.ca/Living/City_Services/Transportation/Transit/Bus_Routes___Schedules.htm
Lansdowne Place offers services to help make your visit easier!
- Complimentary wheelchair (weight maximum 250 lbs) & walker loans at Customer Service (I.D. deposit required)
- Parking spaces reserved for handicap accessibility at each entrance
- Automatic doors at each entrance
- Accessible washrooms located in the food court and near Centre Court
- Elevator located at Centre Court near Wireless Wave
- Peterborough Handi-Transit drop off/pick up at entrance 1
- Family washrooms for individuals with special needs and caregiver. Located adjacent to the food court and beside entrance 4
- Free Customer Service Assistance Line at payphones at entrance 1 & 5
If you require extra assistance during your visit to Lansdowne Place, feel free to call Customer Service at 705-748-2961 and we will do our best to help.